Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tristam!

Today I am wearing A England's Tristam. This polish is absolutely amazing and second to none. If I could only own one brand of nail polish it would be A England without a doubt. You might think with such quality that there would be a high price tag but you would be wrong. A England polishes, depending on the exchange rate, are usually under 10 US dollars and they are shipped free. Every color I have used can be a one coat wonder so a bottle will go a long way.

Tristam is a gorgeous denim blue with linear holographic sparkle, think of your favorite blue jeans with a little bit of pizzazz added. I usually have trouble with blues being way too bold and brashy looking on me but not Tristam. It's truly a polish that can be worn any time of the year.

Enough gushing, onto the pics


Look at the lovely holo rainbow!




No garden or flowery pics today, just a England and all their beauty. Here's a pic of my current collection of A England polishes.




Go get yourself some A England polish and have an awesome day!
-Tammy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so either good or bad feel free to let me know what you think.