Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The first TTOTD!

My first blog post! Since this is my first post I'm going to share another first, Leopard Nails. I tend to paint my nails fairly (ok lately it's been very) often but this is my first attempt at leopard print. They are just plum fun! So here is the first TTOTD (Tammy's Tendency of the Day).








See isn't it fun!? For this mani I used Klean Color Lavenbaby as a base with Daring Digits Punch Me Purple for the glitter topper, the accent leopard nails are Pure Ice Super Star and Klean Color It Purple and Lavenbaby for the spots.

Daring Digits Punch Me Purple is where the inspiration for this mani came from. Daring Digits is an Indie polish maker and can be found  here.  Her polishes are all on sale until the end of July and so reasonably priced I couldn't pass them up!

The Klean Color It Purple is a gorgeous royal purple when all is said and done BUT it needs a topcoat to make it come to life and it bleeds like crazy when the topcaot is applied. I'm wearing it on my toes right now!



So that's it for now, thanks for reading the first ever TTOTD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so either good or bad feel free to let me know what you think.